- Luigi looking at the bright, cheery, illustration of the mansion on his map... then seeing the real thing.
- The Easter Egg at the Bottom of the Well. "Hey Luigi! What's the hold up?"
- King Boo taunting Mario gets pretty funny when he says the following line...
"What do they feed you Mario brothers anyway... Gullible soup?"
- Luigi humming (if the room is darkened)/whistling (once it's lit up) the background music.
- King Boo freaking out over Luigi, then realizing he ISN'T Mario.
- Running Mario through the ghost portrait machine in reverse at the end. Poor guy can't catch a break in this game even when he's saved, can he?
- What happens when you try to open a fake door.
- This excerpt from the telephone room:
Toad: ...He-Hello? ...May I ask who is speaking...please??Luigi: It's Bowser!!Toad: Eeeek!! (hangs up)
- Many of the Boo puns. Actually, many of the things the Boos say in general.
- The... *Ahem* "song" that plays while you're capturing a normal ghost is just plain weird. It's so terrible and chaotic, you can't help but laugh.
- Anytime you shine your torch at a ghost and start sucking away, the ghost will let out a - hilarious to watch - Oh, Crap! reaction. While just about every ghost will react in their own way, the highlights have to be the grabbing ghosts, Mr. Bones and especially Shivers the Wandering Butler. note