- Most of Dekar's scenes in Lufia II, either the SNES version and DS version. Including the Cargo Ship mentioned in the YMMV tab.
Dekar: My love is my sword!Guy: I think you should stay away from thoughts like that.
Guy: You're just not real swift, are you?
- His scene at the top of the Tower of Sacrifice in Lufia II. The others have accidentally stumbled into Idura's trap, but Dekar hasn't. Idura accepts that he won't stand a chance against Dekar and lowers the cage before vanishing. Dekar immediately runs into the trap and Idura promptly raises the cage back up. Dekar simply breaks the cage down.
- Dekar: "You should see my swimsuit! It's tiny!"
Dekar: The other thing I'm best at is sewing!
- In Curse of the Sinistrals, once the party arrives at the Ice Mist Mountain, Tia begins to complain about the cold (and how she seems to be the only one affected by it). Dekar offers her his coat, but only remembers after he tries to take his coat off that he sewed his coat to his shirt so he could them both off at the same time. Guy thinks that's a good idea.
Dekar: The other thing I'm best at is doing things I don't understand with my energy waves!
- While discussing how to stop Gades's residual energy waves from destroying Parcelyte in the DS version:
- A lot of the conversations between the party members in the games, how they're always bickering.
- Meeting Gades near the start of the third game. Not only the frue destruction, but the following quip:
Seena: Since you are the Sinistral of Destruction, did you destroy your mind as well?Gades: I have never been so insulted in my entire existence.
Gades: Watching you lessens my urge to destroy. In a way, it is amazing.
- The exchange Wain and Seena have the next time they confront Gades. Wain fails to get Gades's sarcasm, Seena calls him stupid, and the two immediately start bickering.
- An unintentional example, in Lufia II after you defeat Daos, he insults the party.
Daos: You little hoochees!
- The wedding sequence and the montage in Rise of the Sinistrals is amusing. The version in Curse of the Sinistrals arguably upped the humor.
- The introduction of "Magical Wife" Selan in both versions of II.
- Deckard's introduction in The Legend Returns, where he's about to ram his ship through the ship that the heroes are on:
Wain: Wait! We're not pirates!Deckard: Ha ha ha ha! Anyone on a pirate ship must be a pirate!Wain: He has a point.Seena: Don't be convinced, stupid!Dei: He seems similar to Wain.Aima: So then, there's no point in trying to be logical with him...
- In The Ruins of Lore, there's a blacksmith seeking someone skilled with a hammer. Once you bring Bau to him, the blacksmith expresses his glee at the perfect person arriving. At which point each other party member thinks the blacksmith is talking about them, following by the blacksmith shoving that party member out of the way with the next party member still in the same spot.
- In Rise of the Sinistrals, during the Spring portion of the snapshot into Maxim and Selan's married life, Selan deep fries jelly in olive oil. Maxim's reaction is priceless. To add to the humor, once you regain control of your characters, you can talk to the chef in the Parcelyte Castle and he'll mention the jelly - and talk about how disgusting it is.
- Curse of the Sinistrals has a cutscene to introduce box-pushing puzzles. Once Lexis explains what to do to Maxim, Maxim proceeds to push the box forward...straight off of the ledge in front of him.
Maxim: Give me a break, Doc! I'm new at this box-pushing thing!Iris: Really, Maxim. Anyone could see that was the wrong direction.
Dekar: Huh... I did not expect such harsh criticism!Iris: Really...? What were you expecting?
- Iris gets another spectacular snark after Dekar tries to give everyone cool nicknames.