Funny: Justice League: Doom
- After Green Lantern saves Batman:
Green Lantern: That's three you owe me.Batman: We keeping score?Green Lantern: Not literally.Batman: Because if we are, it's 8 to 7, my favor.
Superman: Maybe I can move the Earth out of the way?Batman: If we had a week, I couldn't list all the reasons that won't work.
- Most of The Flash's dialogue:
The Flash: You never asked me how my wrist was healing.Mirror Master: Fine, how's your...?The Flash: (punches him out cold) Surprisingly fast.
Batman: After you.Flash: Heh, like you've got a choice.
- Alfred's sarcasm. That is all.
- Hal Jordan also fires off some funny lines.
Green Lantern: All right, now come the warning shots. Give up? Please say no.Ten: You'll never catch me, Lantern.Green Lantern: Lots of women say that.
Green Lantern: Bang. (It's the smart-assed expression and tone of voice that sell it.)
- Given who voices him, it should come as no surprise that even his one-liners are funny, such as the one that follows the above example:
- During the villains' toast to Vandal Savage: "And his checks cleared, too!"
- This exchange:
Superman: None of us would form such plans against you.Batman: Then you're damn fools.
- The League gives Batman a chance to explain himself:
Batman: If offered the same situation I would do it again.Flash: Oh come ON!