Funny / Superman vs. the Elite
- The cheesy Superman cartoon at the beginning of the film.
Lois: Wow. Never occured to me that the S stood for "silly".
Clark: It wasn't that bad!
Lois: When have you ever said "Crime doesn't pay"?
(Clark awkwardly smiles)
Lois: *Sigh* Well, you can take the kid out of the corn field...
- Lois Lane getting kicked out of the British intelligence office.
Lois: I got the message, agent Double-o-Useless!
- Menagerie's inability to stay focused whenever Superman is around.
Manchester Black: Pam, I'm handing out ultimatums, please keep it in your pants.
- Black Comedy for sure, but there's something incredibly funny about Superman pimpslapping Black, and mockingly calling him "Chester".
- This exchange between the Elite as they prepare to take on Superman
Coldcast: I call kneecaps.
- This conversation in the fortress of solitude:
Robot: The metahumans designated the Elite are not anywhere within the range of our scanners, Kal-El. Their message was downloaded through a post-dimensional probability channel.
Lois Lane: I think my phone has an app for that.
Superman: It means they're hiding between dimensions. Impossible to track.
Robot: Though we are currently processing 3,500,405 Internet hits on the Elite.
Superman: How many of them are informational?
Lois Lane: How many of them contain the phrase: "These guys rock"?
Robot: Two million, eight hundred thousand- (gets cut off by Superman)
- Superman's reaction to Pam's surprise kiss. Followed immediately by Lois' pissed off reaction.