Funny: Superman vs. the Elite
- The cheesy Superman cartoon at the beginning of the film.
Lois: Wow. Never occured to me that the S stood for "silly".Clark: It wasn't that bad!Lois: When have you ever said "Crime doesn't pay"?(Clark awkwardly smiles)Lois: *Sigh* Well, you can take the kid out of the corn field...
- Lois Lane getting kicked out of the British intelligence office.
Lois: I got the message, agent Double-o-Useless!
- Menagerie's inability to stay focused whenever Superman is around.
Manchester Black: Pam, I'm handing out ultimatums, please keep it in your pants.
- Black Comedy for sure, but there's something incredibly funny about Superman pimpslapping Black.
- This exchange between the Elite as they prepare to take on Superman
Coldcast: I call kneecaps.Hat: Spine.Pam: Other.
- Superman's reaction to Pam's surprise kiss. Followed immediately by Lois' pissed off reaction.