Funny: Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- "Hello, toast! I greatly admire your ship!"
- Tough Jerk Jock Nick screaming like a little girl and running away and Cindy's "My hero?"
Sheen: We need a new plan. Probably a Nick-less one.
- Immediately after;
- This dialogue:
Nick: That is the Stupidest Thing I've Ever Heard!Sheen: No, this is the stupidest thing you've ever heard: blah-blah-blah-blah-gooble-dooble!
- The "Self-Destruct sequence"
Ooblar: *Takes a small metal square from Goddard*Jimmy: *over speaker phone* Danger! Danger! You have initiated Self Destruct Sequence Alpha!Ooblar: Oh, that's my bad! Back in you go! *reaches to put the plate back*Jimmy: Self Destruct Sequence is now engaged.Ooblar: Nononononono! I put it back! Do you understand me!?Jimmy: This unit will yield a 50-megaton nuclear blast in exactly 10 seconds.Ooblar: That's not good!Jimmy: Please clear a 30 square mile area, thank you and have a nice day. *a yellow smiley face on a spring pops out and opens up to reveal a timer* 10...9...8...
- The ritual that the Yolkians make the parents do to summon Poultra is... the chicken dance.
- Nick: They're making our parents dance so lame.Carl: (resigned) No, my dad really dances like that.
- "I'm peeing! In the shower!"
- "I'm still doing it! Go go go!"
- "We were having a contest... to see who could eat the most cotton candy... and I won!"
- Jimmy's ship crashes on his house in the opening sequence:
Hugh: Well, what do you know. The chimney fell off again.
- NOT TINY!
- While everyone else's rockets blast away, Carl's is still stuck on the ground trying to make it fly.
Carl: Come on you stupid butterfly with your - Wuh-a-a-h!
- Carl's show-and-tell.
- After all the parents disappear, the kids make the most of having no rules. A kid starts dancing in mismatched clothes, singing:
My clothes don't match, my clothes don't match, I'm out in public and my clothes don't match!
- This gem at the climax
Sheen: Ultra Lord is NOT afraid of chickens! He is NOT afraid—
(The aliens fire at the ship, throwing everyone off balance)
Sheen: Okay, he may be a little bit afraid of chickens!