- When MODOK summons the Mandarin via gong, the Mandarin has this to say:
- Justin Hammer's Bad Bad Acting when the duplicate Iron Man "steals" the Dark Water Fever antidote.
Justin Hammer: Is there no one we can trust?!
- And he's filming the whole sequence with a handheld video camera.
- The suspicious, repeated use of the word "stimulating."
Hypnotia: Make the farmers spread the crop with the fungus. In 36 hours it will breed enough Dark Water Fever toxin to decimate Los Angeles.
Dreadknight (laughing): Los Angeles. Fire! Floods! Riots! Earthquakes! And now... FEVER! How stimulating.
- When Dreadknight and Blacklash get into another fight over Hypnotia:
(brandishing his lance
): You need a little iron
in your diet!
Blacklash: And you need a spelling lesson!
(Blacklash proceeds to spell "bozo" in the ground with his whip)
Blacklash: B! O! Z! O! Spells "Dreadknight"!
Dreadknight: You dare to call me a B, Oz... BOZO?!
Hypnotia: Oh give me a break!
- Wanda's tarot reading is summed up as "What you see isn't always what you get." Julia then quips "You just described my ex-husband, the dork."
- When the two Iron Men are revealed to the public in the middle of a fight in "Iron Man to the Second Power":
Two Police Officers: Two Iron Mans?!
Old Lady Bystander: The one that didn't try to kill us, Dumbo!
(The Old Lady Bystander has a look that says "take me now")
- M.O.D.O.K. fears the duplicate Iron Man won't be able to beat the real deal in a fair fight.
- The Mandarin's completely incredulous reaction to M.O.D.O.K.'s statement is nothing short of hilarious, due to the fact that he legitimately cannot believe M.O.D.O.K. could be that stupid.