- The discussion about the video game.
You'd get mad points for knocking over a bank.You think that's cool?Hell yeah. You gotta get paid too.Finish your slice and I'll take you back to your father. I gotta talk to him about this game.
- The effort the cops go through to find out what language the bank robbers seem to be talking. From the hassle of getting a guy to call his Albanian ex-wife, to the ex-wife bartering her translation to get parking tickets cleared, to finding out it's a pre-recorded speech from a dead Communist, the whole sequence is pure New York... and hilarious.
- Though playing an unidentified language to a crowd of New Yorkers was a pretty good idea.
- Frazier sarcastically thanking Dalton for life and relationship advice.
Dalton: Do you love each other? [...] Then money shouldn't really matter.
Frazier: Thank you, bank robber.
- This exchange between the maître d' and Frazier at the end
Maître d: May I take your hat?Frazier: No you may not, get your own.
- The cops' debate about the semantics of the trick question.