- Part of Alameda Slim's disguise involves a pair of glasses that, when worn, make Slim completely unrecognizable to his idiot Mooks, even if they watch him putting on the glasses. Then, during his Villain Song, one of the Mooks puts on the glasses, and the other two immediately freak out because they don't recognize him.
- Slim's reaction to one of the Willie brothers referring to his yodeling as "singing".
My singing? Birds sing. Saloon gals sing. Little bitty snot-nosed children sing. I yodel. And yodeling is an art!!!
- "I gave up clown college for this?"
- Maggie's reaction to Grace singing "She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain".
She'd better hurry up around that mountain, 'cause I can't take this much longer.
- When The Willy Brother moves his head from Slim's map, and Slim notices Patch of Heaven on his map (Shown to be the exact same shape of the Minion's head, always blocked)
Slim: Uh Gil? Am I correct in assuming that each and every time we brought a herd back to this secret lair, you've managed to sit in the exact same spot, blocking that choice-piece of property from my view?!