Funny: Holy Musical Batman
- If there was ever a song that could be considered Crowning Music of Funny, it would be "To Be a Man".
"Fuck You! I'm gonna kick your ass!"
- The fight between Superman and Batman which degenerates into pulling each other's pants down and Batman is temporarily replaced by a blow-up doll.
- Alfred's paper-thin disguises.
- Eventually culminating in the revelation that Alfred is also Spider-Man.
- The Running Gag of Batman punching Meredith Stepien's characters in the face every time they're onstage together. This troper, who loves Meredith, still found it hilarious.
- "'Villains of Gotham: FEAR ME!' It's signed... 'Bruce Wayne'! But then that's crossed out, and underneath is written... BATMAN!"
- My favorite part of that is Nicholas Strauss' accent. "Fare me!"
- "I'm Bat Wayne! I mean Bruce Man! FUCK!" Becomes even better when it becomes Batman's answering machine.
- The puns. My God, the puns...
- A short but still hilarious moment when Robin sees a dog. Just imagine dark, brooding Batman say this:
Batman: Quickly Robin, PET IT.
- This exchange:
"Hello, this is Commissioner Gordon. You better have some good news."
"Tonight will be a night... of terror!"
"What? That's terrible news!"
- "Now when I was writing Huckleberry Finn..."
- Superman says his Rogues Gallery is a lot cooler than most people realize. Enter Mr. Mxyzptlk.
- Evil Sherlock Holmes.
- Two-Face attempts to leave the Rogues Gallery meeting in style. He fails.
Two-Face: Catch you all on the flip-side. *flips coin, losing it* Oh no, my coin! That's okay! 'Cause I always carry... *produces another coin* two!
Get your broke ass out of here, Two-Face!
- Obama sounding like George Bush during the time of Clinton.
- Superman and Green Lantern's debate over whether or not Batman deserves to be everyone's favorite superhero.
- "Yo, Supes!" "What is it... Snoop Dogg?" "You've got a phone call, mothafucka!"
- "And tell Wonder Woman that her eagle brassiere can be found on the floor or my bedroom. And that I saw her naked boobies HEY, Batman! It's Superman!"
- When Green Lantern calls Superman Clark:
Superman: You know my secret identity?
Green Lantern: It's a secret?
- THAT vat of boiling chocolate pudding...that isn't even there.