- If there was ever a song that could be considered Crowning Music of Funny, it would be "To Be a Man".
"Fuck You! I'm gonna kick your ass!"
- The fight between Superman and Batman which degenerates into pulling each other's pants down and Batman is temporarily replaced by a blow-up doll.
- Alfred's paper-thin disguises.
- Eventually culminating in the revelation that Alfred is also Spider-Man.
- The Running Gag of Batman punching Meredith Stepien's characters in the face every time they're onstage together. This troper, who loves Meredith, still found it hilarious.
- "'Villains of Gotham: FEAR ME!' It's signed... 'Bruce Wayne'! But then that's crossed out, and underneath is written... BATMAN!"
- My favorite part of that is Nicholas Strauss' accent. "Fare me!"
- "I'm Bat Wayne! I mean Bruce Man! FUCK!" Becomes even better when it becomes Batman's answering machine.
- The puns. My God, the puns...
- During "The Dynamic Duet," Batman thanks Robin for "[getting] me out of a... birdcage." Then he subtly shakes his head as if to say, "Nope, not my best."
- Here's a compilation of all of Sweet Tooth's puns. It's seven minutes long.
- The best pun isn't even in the show. For the post-show press conference, Jeff Blim kept a candy bar hidden in his costume jacket in case someone asked him a question he could use it on.
- A short but still hilarious moment when Robin sees a dog. Just imagine dark, brooding Batman say this:
Batman: Quickly Robin, PET IT.
- This exchange:
"Hello, this is Commissioner Gordon. You better have some good news.""Tonight will be a night... of terror!""What? That's terrible news!"
- "Now when I was writing Huckleberry Finn..."
- Superman says his Rogues Gallery is a lot cooler than most people realize. Enter Mr. Mxyzptlk.
- Evil Sherlock Holmes.
- "My tibia! Now I'll never walk Evil Watson down the aisle!"
- Two-Face attempts to leave the Rogues Gallery meeting in style. He fails.
- Two-Face: Catch you all on the flip-side. *flips coin, losing it* Oh no, my coin! That's okay! 'Cause I always carry... *produces another coin* two!Mr. Freeze: Get your broke ass out of here, Two-Face!
- And before that, when the rogues mock Two-Face's plan to rob the second national bank of all two-dollar bills on February second:
Two-Face: But you guys still haven't heard the part about the DOUBLE HOMICIDE!
- Obama sounding like George Bush during the time of Clinton.
- Superman and Green Lantern's debate over whether or not Batman deserves to be everyone's favorite superhero.
- "Yo, Supes!" "What is it... Snoop Dogg?" "You've got a phone call, mothafucka!"
- "And tell Wonder Woman that her eagle brassiere can be found on the floor or my bedroom. And that I saw her naked boobies HEY, Batman! It's Superman!"
- When Green Lantern calls Superman Clark:
- Superman: You know my secret identity?Green Lantern: It's a secret?
- THAT vat of boiling hot chocolate...that isn't even there.
- Batman getting way too enthusiastic in his heavily-armed Bat-Plane.
Bullet-Ridden Mobster: God help me, I'll never walk again!Batman: God's not up here...only BATMAN.
- Superman constantly getting mistaken for Captain Marvel.
- It's subtle, but you realize from the Penguin's reaction to Sweet Tooth's suggestion that the Rogues kill Batman that none of the Rogues had ever thought of that before.