Funny: The History Boys
- Mrs. Lintott speaking about her alma mater:
Durham was good for history. It's where I had my first pizza. Other things, too, of course, but it's the pizza that stands out"
- Rudge's practice interview.
- Mrs. Lintott: Now, how do you define history, Mr. Rudge?Rudge: Can I speak freely, miss? Without being hit?Mrs. Lintott: I will protect you.Rudge: How do I define history? *shrug* It's just one fucking thing after another.
- Made even funnier when Hector gets up to try and smack him and Mrs. Lintott holds him back.
- Taken aback at Posner's confession of love for Dakin, Irwin asks, "Does Dakin know?" — Posner matter-of-factly replies "Oh, yes. He says it isn't surprising."
- The French scene, which takes place in "a brothel where all the clients use the subjunctive or the conditional."