Funny: Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats
- "Lard Times": Hector, Wordsworth and Mungo taking the falls for Heathcliff stealing food during his jog.
- Hector's warning to Heathcliff in "Heathcliff Reforms".
- Hector: Change your ways and be nice to your friends, Heathcliff, especially those three cats: Hector, WordsworthandMungo.
- "I thought cats always landed on their feet." from "Terrible Tammy".
- "Say Cheese": Heathcliff turning himself into a lion to scare a kid who sneezed on him.
Catillac Cats Segments:
- The entirety of "Kitten Around".
- This scene from "Scaredy Cats":
- Hector, Wordsworth and Mungo: Farthing Hall!?
Hector: That place is haunted!
Mungo: And it's got ghosts, too!
- From "Junk Food":
- "House of the Future": After seeing Riff-Raff and Cleo sneak into a carnival by hiding underneath a woman's dress, Hector, Wordsworth and Mungo try to do the same to a different woman. Needless to say, it doesn't end well for them.
- In "Big Foot", Riff-Raff, Hector and Wordsworth use Mungo as bait by dressing him up as a fish.
- Mungo: My mommy never dressed me like a tuna!