- "Well, what if there is no tomorrow?? There wasn't one today!...Hello?...Hello?!"
- "You little brat! You have never thanked me! ...I'll see you tomorrow! Maybe!"
- "Phil?! Phil?!"
- "I have missed you so much. I don't know where you're headed, but... can you call in sick?"
- The last encounter with Phil has Phil buddying up with Ned, but when Phil and Rita want some alone time, Rita staves him off with a good heartened, "Let's not spoil it!" Ned then saying, "Oh, I get it!" and does the most Narmy cat growl. It has to be heard to be believed.
- Incredibly, Phil's suicide montage, if only because of the rapid-fire pace and his outlandish methods.
- Larry just doesn't seem to care at all in his multiple suicide attempts.
Larry: [awkwardly] He was a pretty good guy... and I really really liked him... a lot...
- This exchange:
Phil: It's the same things your whole life. "Clean up your room!", "Stand up straight!", "Pick up your feet!", "Take it like a man!", "Be nice to your sister!", "Don't mix beer and wine, ever!". Oh yeah — "Don't drive on the railroad tracks!"
Gus: Uh, Phil... Th-that's one I happen to agree with...
- Shortly followed, as an approaching locomotive looms in front of them, by:
Phil: It's okay. I'm betting he's gonna swerve first.
- And finally a policeman approaches their crashed car:
Phil: Yeah, three cheeseburgers, two large fries, two chocolate shakes and one large coke.
Ralph: And some flapjacks!
Phil: Too early for flapjacks?
- "Morons, your bus is leaving!"
- Phil kidnapping Punxsutawney Phil.
Phil: (letting the groundhog take the wheel) Don't drive angry!
- "What about the satellite? Is it snowing in space?"
- Phil's exchange with Ralph is simultaneously a CMOF and Fridge Horror:
Phil: What would you do, if you were stuck in one place, and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
Ralph: ... That about sums it up for me.
- "This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!"
- "Once again the eyes of the nation have turned here to this... tiny village in western Pennsylvania, blah bl-blah bl-blah. There is no way that this winter is ever going to end, as long as this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. I don't see any other way out. He's gotta be stopped. And I have to stop him."
Larry: Real good, Phil. Real good. (aside to Rita after Phil storms off) He's out of his gourd!
- When Rita first reveals she majored in Nineteenth Century French Poetry, Phil can't help guffawing and exclaim, "What a complete waste of time!" He then awkwardly tries to make this into a compliment and fails miserably. We then cut to another loop where Rita reveals her major, and Phil responds by quoting a Nineteenth Century French poem.
Phil: I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters. That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over....
Gus: HEY! If we wanted to run over mailboxes, we could let Ralph drive.
- The entire diner scene surrounding Phil's Gluttonous Pig stage. For example, when Rita quotes The Lay of the Last Minstrel by Sir Walter Scott, Phil chuckles and says he thought it was written by Willard Scottnote . Roger Ebert and other critics have commented that no one does gluttony like Bill Murray, such as when he stuffs an entire slice of cake into his mouth without chewing.
- Larry's awkward words when identifying Phil's body at the morgue. Then his reaction during the scene where Phil drives into a ravine:
"He might be okay." (car explodes) "Well, no, probably not now." (films the explosion)
- From the musical: All of "Stuck", where Phil goes to various doctors to fix his loop... only to be given outlandish solutions. At one point he goes to a cow pharmacologist, who offers him pills. Phil has to remind him that he is not a cow.
- "You gonna throw up out here, or you wanna do it in the car?" "I think.....both."