Funny / Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- "Grandpa's Gonna Sue the Pants Off of Santa" is sort of hilarious in a way, especially the deadpan voice in the background spouting out random Spanish and Latin lines such as "No pantalones!" and "Vamanos!".
- The introduction to the completely out-of-nowhere "Grandma's Spendin' Christmas with the Superstars" number:
Mel: It's right in these papers, all you have to do is sign.
Mel: No, sign.
Mel: So SIGN!
Grandpa: I'd rather sing!
- "Your share as Grandpa's financial advisor is.....'woof'." "WOOF?!?!"
- The whole special—if not for the cheesy Plot Holes, how Narmy everyone acts, and the shoehorned fruitcake 'jokes'.
- It's pure unadulterated Narm Charm. Most people would be lying if they said they didn't enjoy the hell out of this show.
- "I'm Grandma! And I'm not missing! I'm right here."
- "That woman is a fraud! Grandma doesn't know who she is!" Cue massive Face Palm from I.M. Slime.
- As Cousin Mel is admitting to everything she'd done in court, the way she offhandedly states "I'm behind this evil trial" is hilarious.
- Grandma getting run over again.
- IM Slime introducing herself and Jake's reaction (along with a out-of-nowhere beat).
- Narrator!Jake's line about fruit cake.
The way I see it you can divide the world up into two groups: people who like
fruit cake, and all the rest of us!
- And in the resulting sequence, the shot for "one's enough to give whole state of Kentucky a great big bellyache" is of Kentucky burping.
- "Grandma got run over by a reindeer, all right. And as incredible as that was, it almost put an end to Christmas."
Mel: "Since Grandma is nowhere to be found, and the man in the red suit admitted he ran over her, I demand you have Santa arrested for the disappearance of Grandma!"
- The fact that for some weird reason they decided to name the main family "Spankenheimer"