Voiced by: Alex Doduk
The main protagonist of the special, a boy around the age of about 10-12.
Voiced by: Susan Blu
Jake's Grandma, who owns a small department store in the city, the only piece of property not owned by super company Austin Bucks.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Almost lets loose on Cousin Mel after she whines about Grandma not selling the shop, before saying "but Grandmas shouldn't talk that way."
- Cool Old Lady
- Easy Amnesia: After the reindeer incident.
- Everyone Calls Her Grandma
- Friend to All Children: She dresses up as an elf and reads to kids in her store during the holidays.
- Happily Married: To Grandpa.
- The Heart: Without her the store was never the same.
- Lethal Chef: Averted. Despite the song "Grandma's Killer Fruitcake" her baked goods and pastries are insanely popular and delicious, especially her fruitcake. The one batch that turned out bad was the one Cousin Mel intentionally poisoned to make people sick.
- Made of Iron: Amnesia notwithstanding, the woman managed to survive being trampled by eight reindeer and a sleigh. Twice.
- The Messiah: Grandma is a saint. She's kept her store going for God only knows how long, reads to kids, donates food to local shelters, and is generally well-liked by everyone. Except Cousin Mel.
- Plot Allergy: Her supposed allergy to eggs. One of the reasons she'd been heading out was because she left her medication at the store.
- Spared by the Adaptation: She is pretty obviously killed in the song.
Voiced by: Michele Lee
The main antagonist of the special, Jake's cousin.
Santa ClausSanta Claus
A rich business man who owns every store in the city, save for Grandma's.
Cousin Mel's attorney who helps her frame Santa Claus for Grandma's second disappearance.
- Amoral Attorney
- Facepalm: After a now lucid Grandma shows up in court and Cousin Mel shouts "that woman is a fraud! Grandma doesn't know who she is!"
- Karma Houdini: Disappears at the end of the film with no sort of comeuppance for her hand in almost destroying Christmas.
- Meaningful Name