- The Suzaku and Seiryu warriors' trip to the hot spring.
- The twin-to-twin messages.
- Chiriko acting like he just stepped out of a South Park cartoon, censored curses and all.
- Miaka wondering where Chichiri got his special look from. "Did you get that look from your old girlfriend? The one your best friend stole from you, so you stabbed him? And Chichiri in his little corner of woe afterwards.
- Breeding studs, that is all.
- Mitsukake. Oh goodness, Mitsukake.
- The scene where Hotohori is calmly looking into his mirror, apparently in deep thought. He then opens his mouth...
Hotohori: I'm so beautiful it scares me!Hotohori's counselors: *massive facepalming and ricocheting around the room*
- When Miaka finds out who Nuriko really is.
Hotohori: I thought I was the only man allowed to be that pretty!
- Hotohori's reaction is even funnier:
- Tamahome introduces Nuriko to his neighbors in the village. Hilarity Ensues.
Tamahome: *points at Nuriko* And this guy's gay!Nuriko: *punches Tamahome*
- Another great one (despite the Unfortunate Implications... or maybe *because* of them) is when the Nyan-Nyan start healing Miaka's group in Taiitsukun's palace.
Nyan-Nyan (to Nuriko, who's quite healthy compared to the rest): I'll heal ya!Nuriko: Oh, don't worry. I'm all right!Nyan Nyan: I'll heal your perversion!
- The scene that follows isn't much difference. Taiitsukun is starting to tell the group about sending Miaka back to the real world... and as consequence of the Nyan-Nyan saying they'd like to fix her face first, two more get punted through the roof, "aiyaaaaaaa"-ing their way outside.
- And Taiitsukun's introduction was a goldmine of these. First Miaka mistakes her for Sunakake Babaa (a female youkai that tosses sand around), then Hotohori is repulsed by her old and ugly looks and she hits him with a mallet for that...
- More humor involving Nuriko's gayness...
Nuriko: Personally I think (Chichiri) is weird.Chichiri: Okay, I'll be weird and you be gay.
- Miaka's opinion about Nakago when she sees his face for the first time.
Miaka: (thinking) Waaah! He's a beautiful blonde super-hunk!
- Mitsukake shares his thoughts on Hotohori:
Mitsukake: "The Emperor is very popular, indeed."
- And it's even better in the official English dub. "Your Highness, you seem to have a way with men."
- Nuriko tells Miaka that Tamahome has an Heroic BSOD after she returned to his world. It manifested by him acting like a Cloud Cuckoo Lander to the point of...
Tamahome: *looks like a zombie, chewing on...*Nuriko: Tama-chan. That's a dish.
- Tasuki's fear of water.
- Tasuki getting beaten up by a horse. It had boxing gloves and everything.
- Tasuki's a gold mine for this. Another mention must go to him thinking he and Chichiri are dead, despite the latter's protests. "How come you still have your mask on now that you're dead?" The he sees Taiitsukun, and screams "AHHH! I must be in hell!"
- Miaka going "Superman!" when Taiitsukun used astral projection on her.
"Are you done?"(sheepishly) "Yes".
- "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF AN INTERNATIONAL CRISIS?"
- Master Tokaki's reaction to his wife Subaru using her powers to temporarily revert both of them to their younger selves:
"HONEY! YOU'RE SO SEXY!"
- Hotohori wants to go help Miaka, but since he's The Emperor he's stuck at the Court. Chichiri hears about this and offers to help, since he's a Master of Disguise and can turn himself into Hotohori. It looks like this will work... and then the very vain Hotohori starts nitpicking Chichiri's impersonation of him because he can't flawlessly recreate his beauty.