- Chiffon Fairchild ordering Satellizer to break off her No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Miyabi...while bravely hiding behind Ticy.
- When Satellizer gives her a Death Glare Chiffon even says "If you don't mind"
- The reaction faces of everyone when Satellizer refuses to Ereinber Set with Kazuya. Note Satellizer shivering.
- Episode 8: Attia pranks Satellizer by getting her to wear a Stripperiffic outfit that turns transparent in bright light. As Attia gloats over Satellizer's humiliation, Attia's friends wonder why she even had one of those things in the first place and conclude that she has issues.
- Lana getting really drunk in chapter 38, especially as it was after only one drink, though it was a 90% (180 proof) cocktail.
- Kazuya helps a drunk Satellizer to bed, and at her request, helps undress her. He thinks she's seducing him, and at first freaks out, but then...
Kazuya: "As a man, I shouldn't run away, should I? Wouldn't Sempai feel ashamed from something like that? If that's really the case..." *eyes flashing* "Yes! I have to be a man and satisfy Sempai!"*Kazuya whips around and-*Satellizer: Zzzzz
- Violet meeting Kazuya for the first time.
"Stella's first SPECIAL PERSON, Mr. Kazuya Aoi! Specialpersonspecialperson!"
- The OVAs especially the fifth one. The ending has the Volt Texture Overload and while the Pandoras are doing random gymnast poses and at the end the Volt Texture fails while they're doing THIS POSE◊ and Principal Margaret also ends up naked too much to Yumi and Elize's shock.
- The height of OVA absurdity(dub?) was when Satellizer, displaying as much gravitas as she always does, inwardly refers to her breasts as "sweater melons".
- Chapter 52: The Pandoras playing soccer. Hilarity Ensues ...and Fanservice
- Case in point, Lana has to get past Elizabeth, but Elizabeth is far too fast to just dart around, and Lana doesn't want to body check her (that would be a foul). Clearly, there is only one option: pull her pants down.
- Just to show how out of hand things get, there's page of several girls suffering Clothing Damage including Ganessa (minus a large part of her shorts) yelling "Kyaa! I'm on your team!"
- Chapter 53: Roxanne gropes Satellizer after mentioning that she is known as "The Untouchable Queen" and basically accuses her of having implants and West Genetics' reaction especially Chiffon and Elizabeth. Fortunately, Sattelizer has gotten over the hate of being touched by then, and instead of bending Roxanne into a bloody-pretzel, this is what happened.
Chiffon: (Terrified out of her wits) I'm sorry, Ms El-Bridget, please don't mind Roxanne! She can't help it because she's an idiot!!Roxanne: Oy!! Who yer callin' an idiot?Satellizer: (Timidly) I know...Chiffon: (Surprised) Huh?
- Chapter 63: While Chiffon and Elizabeth are having a very serious discussion Elizabeth says Chiffon is the strongest Pandora prompting Chiffon to break into a huge grin and gushes about how honoured she is that Elizabeth would say so.
- Freezing Zero: Turns out, Kazuha knows how to be The Gadfly.
- Chapter 85: Thanks to Kazuya entering their minds Lana and Satellizer get snapped out of their Nova resonance, and Lana just realizes that her arms are missing (Chiffon pulled them off when Lana was berserk).
Lana: Eh!? My arms!!
- Chapter 101: Calculation, complete!
- Just the entire between Gengo and Kazuya on the latter's choice with Satellizer in 108. He thinks that his grandson wants to get together with Satellizer due to her big breasts (which embarrassed her) or because of power and prestige. Kazuya doesn't take the suggestions very well.
- Lucy breaking into a grin during a confrontation between Satellizer and Ouka is pretty funny and scary in Chapter 151.
- In the same chapter, Lucy can be seen in the background holding an Ice cream cone. Next time she was shown, she has stuffed the entire cone in her mouth while maintaining her bored expression.
- Elizabeth asks Kazuya to dance as a front to get him to talk to Satellizer...and Kazuya sees right through it. Elizabeth's stunned expression is priceless considering how stoic she usually is.
- After that, Kazuya and Satellizer are adorably awkward toward each other...