Funny: Freedom Planet
- Carol's motorcycle gets this reaction from a lot of players due to its off-the-wall physics. It can Double Jump with nitrous, ride up walls (and ceilings), ride up ladders (and stick to them without moving), and spontaneously explode when damaged enough. And when Carol grabs a hanging bar while riding the bike, she'll seemingly use Super Strength to hold the bike with her feet (while it's still running) while sweating profusely from the extra weight.
- The opening, featuring Brevon invading the Shuigang Palace, gives us this exchange.
King of Shuigang: "How did this happen?! Our walls are impenetrable!"Brevon: "Your floor isn't."
- Stage 2: Carol's reaction to Milla touching Lilac's hair. May or may not be accompanied with Aside Glance.
- The first battle against Serpentine also has its own hilarious exchange as well.
Serpentine: "Hold it right there, you sparkly twit!"
Lilac: "What did you call me!?"
- Mayor Zao is an absolute hoot.
Mayor Zao: "An alliance with Shang Tu? What a lovely idea! 'Oh, hey Magister! Sorry about ambushing your soldiers and desecrating your temple! Let's go frolicking in the woods together with our makeup and pretty dresses!'"
General Gong: "Nice hat."
- This exchange with Mayor Zao and General Gong.
Mayor Zao: "Nice gut."
Milla: "Let me help!"
(Milla makes a pile of snow under Mayor Zao so he can see General Gong at eye level)
- In Jade Creek players will face Neera twice. On the second time the duck guard will accidentally hit her with an ice missile freezing her and taking her to prison instead of the player. Then the boss gate will open. Bonus points for the absolutely hilarious look on the duck guard's face after he freezes Neera.
- The conclusion of Pangu Lagoon. Lilac's face and how she reacts to everything else after the boss is gold.
- It has been discovered that holding down and the special attack button during certain cutscenes unlocks hidden Hilarious Outtakes of that scene. Needless to say, they're hilarious.
Carol: "Can't you be Little Miss Heropants some other time?"
Lilac: "CAROL YOU STUPID FURBALL GO TAKE YOUR FLEABATH SOME OTHER TIME I GOTTA GO CHECK ON THOSE CIVILIANS CAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE PLOT IF I DON'T!"Magister: "We shall establish a timtams currency exchange program."
Magister: "WE SHALL ESTABLISH. A TIMTAMS. CURRENCY EXCHANGE PROGRAM."
- In the end credits, Syntax having a Wimp Fight with its blue, non-evil counterpart.
- There are a handful of random Save File pictures for each character, which includes dumb-looking smiles. Milla in particular gets a doge meme slapped on her face.
- In the character selection screen for Time Attack, if you press up and down alternately too fast, Lilac will smile nervously, Carol will look annoyed, an Milla's eye will become blank white with incomprehension. They return to default expressions after you stop in a few seconds.