Funny: Figure It Out
- As his first question at the start of a game, Marc Weiner asked the contestant if he liked imitation maple syrup, which unsurprisingly got a "no". When Danny's turn came up he used his first question to ask the contestant if he thought that Marc was a dipstick. Unsurprisingly the contestant answered "yes".
- Danny and Lori Beth got slimed so many times throughout the series for increasingly mundane actions.
- Every single time Kevin Kopelow gets his first question in each round in most, if not all, episodes he is in.
- Any time Kevin gives an obviously wrong answer if he's stumped by a contestant's talent. Once, he guessed a pair of family members were "Abducted By Aliens in a Wisconsin Corn Field". The answer was "Carved Maze in Wisconsin Corn Field"
- In one episode, the slime tube above Kevin had a minor malfunction after a sliming, resulting in a small never-ending trickle of slime dripping on his head. Occasionally when its his turn to ask a question, it would cut to a closeup of the slime hitting his head.
- In one of the episodes where Josh Server was guest as a panelist, asked the contestant if she 'was the first girl who thought that Danny was cute'. Her response was 'No' who also got a response that that sounded so mean, and just after that Josh answered 'I love Danny so much', he hugged Danny and both of them got slimed. After that, Danny asks for more slime and gets his wish. Danny then yells, "That went right down my pants!"
- When Josh hams up his moments in the panel.
- One episode had the entire panel guessing no words on Billy. When it came time for final guesses, Danny, who went last, took one look at the board and told the contestant, "Have a good time in Jamaica."
- The secret slime actions on the episode where then-Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart was a guest panelist: "Being a Quarterback" and "Still Being a Quarterback".
- Brian "Nasty" Knobbs saying he won't get slimed when the secret slime action happened to be "Being a Nasty Boy".
- In one round, Josh asks a contestant "Do you think I'm pretty?" which gets a "no" response. Later on, the Clue Recap shows the contestant doesn't think Josh is pretty. Danny says, "I do!"
- One contestant's secret is being a member of an African stilt dancing troupe. Mike O'Malley, true to form, opens with a facetious question, namely "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?" - which triggers the word "member" on Billy the Answer Head, to everyone's amazement.
- In one episode, Lori Beth takes over as host for the first contestant, while Summer takes her seat on the panel. The Secret Slime Action is "sitting in Lori Beth's seat", and Summer, who is Genre Savvy enough to know that she is guaranteed a revenge sliming while sitting on the panel, gets slimed three times in succession.
- The "Little Billy" segments are this because the panel purposely (most of the time) don't try to get the right answer to the contestant's question about their talent, but opt instead to be as random as possible just so the contestant will get another prize. The results are often very comedic.
- The first half of an episode of Family Style had the talent "Fifth Generation Cheese Wheel Makers". At final guesses, the only word left to guess is "Fifth". Lori Beth guesses Third and then Kevin right after her guesses Fifth. What makes it so funny is how Kevin just seemed to pull it out of a hat.
- Wild Style had a second half of an episode where the Secret Slime Action was "Getting a No Answer." Mark Saul begins Round 2, gets two yes answers in a row and then passes. Shane Sweet also gets two yes answers in a row and then passes. Arjay Smith gets one yes answer, then a no and then gets slimed. The round is more than half over by that point!
- Danny got an amazingly funny and awesome moment by accident in one of the episodes when Catdog appeared. The talent is "Shows Off Chinese Hairless Dog" and the only words left to figure out are "Off" and "Hairless." Dog guesses "Shows Chinese Movies to His Dog" not being able to come up with anything else and then Danny easily guesses "Off." Now Danny has figured it out in the past before, but it was so unexpected when he guessed "Hairless" that the audience both gasped and cheered and a shocked Summer yelled "DANNY!!!" Danny himself couldn't believe it either.
- Two funny moments took place in episode 536 (not saying the title in case some want to play along):
- The second game involved a secret slime action of not being a girl. Two of the panelists got slimed, but then Lulu wanted to know why that secret slime action was chosen. Thus, Lulu and the other panelist got slimed as well.
- Also in the second game, Ciara Bravo guessed the Word of Honor, which meant the contestant gets slimed. However, the contestant bolted from his seat before the slime hit him and ran all the way backstage as Jeff tried to catch him. When he did, he dragged him back to his seat in an armlock to ensure he got slimed.
- In another episode, Lulu performed the secret slime action and got slimed - just as she was saying the Word of Honor.
- In another episode, the secret slime action was wearing socks. Everyone got slimed - except Ciara Bravo. Cue the other panelists trying desperately to find out whether or not Ciara was wearing socks or not.
- In one episode, Jennette McCurdy refused to take her clue (a pair of shoes) out of the box fearing she would get slimed. Ironically, the Secret Slime Action was "Not Having a Clue". She managed to leave her seat before the slime hit, but Jeff went over to the panel and forced her back to her seat so she could get hit. It's made funnier by Noah Crawford chanting "Get her, get her" as Jeff tried to grab her.
- One episode had a gem of a contestant named Grennan who was rather smarmy about his talent being guessed. Once it was, he bolted right out of his seat and backstage before he could get slimed (since the last word that completed the puzzle was the Word of Honor). The host had to pretty much drag him back to get slimed (and is, so far, the most Jeff's ever been slimed himself as he restrained the kid to make sure he actually got it).