- As his first question at the start of a game, Marc Weiner asked the contestant if he liked imitation maple syrup, which unsurprisingly got a '"no". When Danny's turn came up he used his first question to ask the contestant if he thought that Marc was a dipstick. Unsurprisingly the contestant answered "yes".
- Every single time Kevin Kopelow gets his first question in each round in all if not almost episodes he is in.
- In one of the episodes where Josh Server was guest as a panelist, asked the contestant if she 'was the first girl who thought that Danny was cute'. Her response was 'No' who also got a response that that sounded so mean, and just after that Josh answered 'I love Danny so much', he hugged Danny and both of them got slimed.
- When Josh hams up his moments in the panel.
- One episode had the entire panel guessing no words on Billy. When it came time for final guesses, Danny, who went last, took one look at the board and told the contestant, "Have a good time in Jamaica."
- The secret slime actions on the episode where then-Steelers quarterback Kordell Stewart was a guest panelist: "Being a Quarterback" and "Still Being a Quarterback".
- Brian "Nasty" Knobbs saying he won't get slimed when the secret slime action happened to be "Being a Nasty Boy".
- Two funny moments took place in episode 536 (not saying the title in case some want to play along):
- The second game involved a secret slime action of not being a girl. Two of the panelists got slimed, but then Lulu wanted to know why that secret slime action was chosen. Thus, Lulu and the other panelist got slimed as well.
- Also in the second game, Ciara Bravo guessed the Word of Honor, which meant the contestant gets slimed. However, the contestant bolted from his seat before the slime hit him and ran all the way backstage as Jeff tried to catch him. When he did, he dragged him back to his seat in an armlock to ensure he got slimed.
- In another episode, Lulu performed the secret slime action and got slimed - just as she was saying the Word of Honor.
- In another episode, the secret slime action was wearing socks. Everyone got slimed - except Ciara Bravo. Cue the other panelists trying desperately to find out whether or not Ciara was wearing socks or not.
- In one episode, Jennette McCurdy refused to take her clue (a pair of shoes) out of the box fearing she would get slimed. Ironically, the Secret Slime Action was "Not Having a Clue". She managed to leave her seat before the slime hit, but Jeff went over to the panel and forced her back to her seat so she could get hit. It's made funnier by Noah Crawford chanting "Get her, get her" as Jeff tried to grab her.