For the 1999 version, see Fantasia 2000.
- Yen Sid giving Mickey a whap on the behind with the broom!
- What makes it even better is if you pay close attention, Yen Sid betrays a little smirk right before he whaps Mickey, indicating that he thought the whole thing was Actually Pretty Funny.
- The "soundtrack" line imitating instruments. Especially the bassoon— "drop the other shoe, will ya?" and the drums. (The triangle at the very end makes it art).
- Roy Disney and Mickey Mouse chatting on the commentary to The Sorcerer's Apprentice, talking about costumes and Mickey falling down the stairs repeatedly, the Brooms Union, bringing in more brooms from Warner Bros., and not using a stunt double.
- The Dance Of The Hours sequence with Expys from La Gioconda. Hyacinth Hippo is Laura, Madame Upanova is La Gioconda, and Ben Ali Gator is Enzo. The whole thing is just hilarious.
- In The Rite of Spring, a Pteranodon snatches a squid from another Pteranodon, and he chases after them.
- Later a Kannemeyeria was crawling to the Plateosaurus that were digging for clams. One pushed the little one away as if saying "Beat it, kid. You're bothering me." Then, when they all looked up (as if they heard something coming), the little dicynodont snatched a clam from another Plateosaurus' hole and walked away.
- The Stegosaurus walks pass a tree with two little dinosaurs on the branches. One of them tumbles down the stego's back and tail, them jumps off.