- The smile Yen Sid and Mickey share at the end of The Sorcerer's Apprentice. "So, how was it?" "Pretty swell, master."
- Followed by the funny moment: "It better not happen again!"
- The baby Pegasi.
- The end of the Pastoral segment, where everyone settles down to sleep, in preparation for another fun lively day.
- Pastorale with the Greek Mythology, the centaurs, the fauns, and everyone dancing around.
- A centaurette saving a baby unicorn during the storm.
- One of the baby pegasuses is being tossed to and fro in the storm. The mother pegasus immediately goes over to it, grabs it, and protects it and her other babies in a tree.
- The 'King' alligator Ben Ali Gator silently telling the others, "Back off!" After he falls for the girl hippo Hyacinth.
- Ave Maria playing at the end of Night On Bald Mountain, showing that good triumphs over evil in the end.
- Religious or not, this is the perfect foil to the absolutely terrifying 'Night on Bald Mountain.'
- That is exactly the reason they were placed back to back; because they are so utterly different in construction and mood.
- Yup, the Ave Maria scene is gorgeous. A beautiful piece of music and the perfect imagery to match it.
- The full narration by Deems Taylor before the segment is heartwarming in itself: "...and then we hear the Ave Maria, with its message of the triumph of hope and life over the powers of despair and death."
- The baby triceratops and newly-hatched baby sauropods in "The Rite of Spring". One of the baby sauropods tripped on an in-land puddle, and was looking at one of its siblings swimming on the water, as if glaring at the swimming one for laughing.