- Europa Universalis: The Musical!
- And now the WE HAVE CASUS BELLI! mod.
- Paradox knows they suffer from Creator Provincialism.
- The FRENEMIES Miniseries. What starts as a thirty minute multiplayer EUIV game becomes something ridiculously hilarious.
Liam: ...AND ON I GO INTO ANTWERP, MMMH!
- Via a glitch, you can conquer the nation of Holstein and make them release ... the country of Holstein in a neighbouring province. If you're lucky, you get this spectacular piece of nonsense: Holstein has declared war on Holstein in the Holstenian reconquest of Holstein. Alas, this was fixed in a patch.
- Another thing that can happen is for a nation that you haven't met to declare war on you as a result of alliances. Imagine playing as, say Russia and out of nowhere:
"MALI HAS DECLARED WAR ON YOU."
- Sometimes, in a bout of Artificial Stupidity, an AI ally of a vassal's army will do an annoying action known as "standing on your face" in which you'll have your army sitting in a province beneath the supply limit, but they tip you over so the combined armies take loads of attrition. Or more accurately, their troops will wither away to nothing while yours are fine.
- The "Comet Sighting" event.
- When two nations with no armies declare war on each other, causing said "war" to last until one of them gets a retinue.
- The concept of "Hands-Off" games, where you play as passively as possible and let the AI do its' work. For example, one particular After Action Report on the Paradox boards has Sibir as Holy Roman Emperor, Etruria conquering Italy, a Denmark that is based in Spain, and Byzantium ruling over the entire Middle East.
- The Achievement called "Die Please Die", for having a Ruler with 1 or lower in all three categories who is over the age of 70.
- On a similar note, the Achievement "Sweden is not overpowered!"
- As Poland, reach level 32 in all technologies and you will get the achievement: "Poland can into space!".