- On Al's route, she saves you from the Atlach Nacha, and gets a wad of Kurou's spooge to the face in the process. Her subsequent hissy fit must be seen to be believed.
- Makoto's Psycho Lesbian Lolicon antics (usually Played for Laughs) straddle the line between hysterical and terrifying.
- The Beach Episode is FULL of hysterical crap. To wit:
- Doctor West's Epic Fail. Summons a Destroyer Machine from the sea so rusted it's useless on arrival. It's so pathetic even the Black Lodge Mooks turn away in shame, not even lifting a finger to help their boss after Kurou and Al, in the most deadpan reaction ever, calmly decide to beat the shit out of him.
- Ruri manages to insult Kurou so badly while drunk he goes into a Heroic BSOD. At the same time, Ruri proves to be so damn scary when she's drunk even Winfield begs everyone to do whatever she says.
- Al eating crab looks about eighty shades of wrong given how the art style makes the crab meat look extremely freudian.
- Kurou gets Dragged into Drag and proves such an Attractive Bent-Gender Doctor West gets turned on. What gets even funnier is that before it's all over, everyone joined in making Kurou pretty, and Elsa's reaction to Kurou being prettied up is LOL worthy.
- However, the crowning funny of the entire situation is Kurou's own reaction to seeing how he looks in a mirror.
- Leica, ordinarily the morally upright person, doing a striptease. To be fair, she was drunk at the time.
- Kurou's (rather understandable) WTF reaction to Nya giving him a handjob.
- In Ruri's route; Kuro prepares to summon Demonbane...only to find out that the teleporter is broken; thus making it impossible for him to directly summon it.
- The sequel has Kuro deciding to join Al in the bath, against her wishes:
Al: Why-WHY ARE YOU COMING IN HERE TOO!?Kuro: Oh, don't mind me.Al: Hey! Do-don't touch me there!Kuro: Can't be helped, this tub is too cramped... Ah, so soft...Al: DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT! *Megaton Punch*Kuro: Owowowow... Al, what's wrong with you? Are you still shy after all this time?Al: I'm not so vulgar as you, you sex-crazed maniac.
- Kurou and Azrad get into a heated argument with Kuzaku, which ends with Kuzaku holding a sword to Kurou's neck. Then all of a sudden Al and Dunsany show up and start scolding them on acting like that. None of them know what to say in response.
Kurou: This scene is way too bizarre: an occult loli girl and a tamed product of cosmic terror are lecturing three grown men.
- The sequel again, after Kurou decides to abandon dialogue and just beat some sense into an angry Kuzaku:
Al: You damned sports enthusiast.Kurou: Hey! I am a cultural enthusiast.Al: You damned physical culture enthusiast.
- The awesomeness of Al's She's Back moment in the sequel is somewhat undermined by her going into Large Ham mode and being completely over-the-top arrogant (far more than she usually is), complete with an Evil Laugh and declaring herself the "main heroine" of the story, with Kurou in the supporting role. Even Kurou is rather baffled by her behavior. Heck, Demonbane is wearing a O_O expression in the background!
- While it is a rather sad scene in many ways, one cannot help but laugh at Nyarlathotep trolling Azrad by turning the Scimitar of Barzai into a paper fan, and then taking apart Aeon with the sorts of tools you build plastic models with.