The first movie:
- Andy's "breakfast".
- The scene where Chucky is on the elevator. This old couple notices him.
Old Woman: Look George, some child left their doll in the elevator.Old Man/George: Leave him alone, whoever left it will come back looking for it.[They leave]Old Woman: Ugly doll.Chucky: Fuuuuuck you.
- Even funnier considering this was an ad-lib by Brad Dourif.
- When Karen threatens to throw Chucky into the fireplace, causing him to spring to life.
"YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU FILTHY SLUT! I'LL TEACH YOU TO FUCK WITH ME!"
The Game Show:
- Some of the kids' definitions:
- One child said a "yo-yo" was a "stupid person".
- For "liar", a girl instantly said, "My brother's one!"