Nightmare Fuel: Child's Play
- Two Words: Burned. Chucky.
- Chucky implies John taught him more than the one voodoo spell we have seen in the entire series. Just imagine.... Chucky may have a whole array of voodoo powers we have yet to see.
- When Chucky speaks (in the doll voice) after Andy's mom realizes there are no batteries in him.
- Then when he gets serious, his voice drops and his face morphs to look more sinister.
- The deleted scene in the second film that shows Chucky's head being rebuilt.
- The scene where Chucky, shortly after he is shot through the heart, says his dying words at the end of the first movie. His voice changes from his menancing human one to the cheerful Good Guy doll voicebox during the last two words. Which are spoken from the doll's charred head that moments prior were blown off from the doll's body. And just to top it off, the doll's voicebox draws out the very last word, appropriately sounding like the "battery" of a doll dying out as it does. It is exceedingly creepy beyond words.
Chucky: Hi. I'm Chucky! Wanna plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....?
- The third movie, when Chucky's on the computer in a dimly lit office. His reflection is really ugly at that moment, even for Chucky!
- Chucky's death sequence in the second movie. He deserved it, but DAMN.
- The first appearance of Glen's Glenda persona. If Chucky is freaked out by her, you know something is wrong.
- When Andy is locked up in the asylum. This kid is able to relax for a bit as despite where he is, he's at least away from Chucky. But then he sees Chucky coming for him out from his window. He tries to get the Doctor's attention, but the doctor doesn't believe him. So all he could do for now is huddle in a corner and cry knowing how screwed he is. Until he faked Chucky out and got away.
- Several of the death scenes in the series can make watchers feel uneasy. The aforementioned Doctor's death, being eletrocuted until blood comes out of his eyesockets, the businessman being suffocated in his car on the second film, the garbage man being crushed in his own truck, Joan being burned alive....
- In the first film, Andy's mom found Charles' old apartment room: with the walls decorated with painting depicting a voodoo ritual, a creepy sculpture of people melded together, and writing on the wall ("Oh thank you, mighty Damballa for life after death") written in blood.
- In Seed Of Chucky, when the special effects guy unscrews the back of the Tiffany Doll...only to find a bloody spine!
- Not every moment of horror is Chucky-induced. Andy's mother is almost raped by the homeless vagrant who sold her the doll.