- "My exit music, please?" *silence*
- In the film version:
Billy: My client never kept a diary!
Roxie: Yeah! And she broke the lock!
- "And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times!"
- Depending on the actresses involved, "Class" can very quickly turn into this.
- At the ending of Velma's spectacular dance number, "I Can't Do It Alone," trying to get Roxie to join her act:
Velma: (Death Glare, then leaves)
- Billy denying that he's saying that the prosecution faked Roxie's diary. (beat) "But now that you mention it..."