Funny: Cartoon Network
- One of the interstitials the channel used to run featured the Super Friends version of Aquaman and Wonder Woman being slowly lowered into a death trap inside the headquarters of the Legion of Doom:
Aquaman: My ability to talk with fish is of no help, Wonder Woman!Wonder Woman: [long-suffering eye roll]
Wonder Woman: You girls are developing into quite the superheroes!Bubbles: Someday, we'll be as developed as you!*cue embarrassed look from Wonder Woman and the Legion of Doom snickering*
- And the blatant radar blast from Bubbles at the end:
- Similarly, the instantly memorable Solomon Grundy want pants, too!
- Fred encourages kids to speak their mind.
- The old promo "Yogi's I.D." where because Yogi forgot his I.D. card, nobody recognizes him. This leads to a lot of Comically Missing the Point.
Yogi: You named your kid after me!
- And from "Edd and Ugh".
Fred Flintstone: Put a shirt on, Ugh.Ugh: Nice tunic. They sell man clothes where you buy that?
- This. A Deconstruction of the Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal trope.
- "Sheep In The Big Cafeteria". All of it.
Employee: This is why I don't eat here.
- Fred, Thundarr and Chicken looking for a parking spot.
- This ad has Hilarious in Hindsight written all over it.
- The Birthday Party.
- Mr. Spacely going shirtless.
- Lion-O is about to use the Sword of Omens to find Velma's glasses, only for her to find them before he finishes his phrase. This makes him depressed... until about 2 seconds later when he sees a photo booth.
- All three Bens meeting each other.
- Jake pushing Scrappy-Doo out of the picture.
- Eustace showing Muscle Man a picture of his family.
Eustace: That's me dog. He's scared of his own shadow.Muscleman: *points to Muriel in the photo* That's a scary monster.Eustace: That's my wife!
- Zan and Jana's public-service announcement goes off the rails when Zan starts griping about his superpower: "I could be beaten by a sponge! It wouldn't even have to be an evil sponge!"
- These three videos.
- This video where Ed goes on a date with Daphne.
- In a 2001 commercial, various cartoon stars are calling in sick so they can have time to themselves. As the receptionist gets hoards of calls, we cut to the parking lot, which is completely empty. Because of it, the network runs a 24-hour marathon of The Kwicky Koala Show.
Brak: (falsetto) This is Space Ghost's mother, and Space Ghost can't come in today because he's sick. (normal voice) I think she bought it.
- Space Ghost and Brak's call deserves a mention.
- During the commercial for the 2014 Hall of Games Awards, Gumball suggests to Benson that they should switch names.