- One of the interstitials the channel used to run featured the Super Friends version of Aquaman and Wonder Woman being slowly lowered into a death trap inside the headquarters of the Legion of Doom:
Aquaman: My ability to talk with fish is of no help, Wonder Woman!
Wonder Woman: [long-suffering eye roll]
Wonder Woman: You girls are developing into quite the superheroes!
Bubbles: Someday, we'll be as developed as you!
*cue embarrassed look from Wonder Woman and the Legion of Doom snickering*
- Similarly, the instantly memorable Solomon Grundy want pants, too!
- Fred encourages kids to speak their mind.
- The old promo "Yogi's I.D." where because Yogi forgot his I.D. card, nobody recognizes him. This leads to a lot of Comically Missing the Point.
Yogi: You named your kid after me!
- And from "Edd and Ugh".
Fred Flintstone: Put a shirt on, Ugh.
Ugh: Nice tunic.
They sell man clothes where you buy that?
- An old commercial places Fred Flintstone, Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, and I.M. Weasel in the midst of a live-action convenience store, where hilarity ensues as they attempt to deal with the irritable shopkeeper. Just one highlight is when Fred points out to the shopkeeper how paradoxical the Dress Code is:
Fred: Where's your bathroom?
Store Owner: Urgh, can't you read? (motions over to sign) "No shirt, no shoes, no service!" State law.
Fred: Alright, I'll get some flip-flops!
Store Owner: I can't sell you flip-flops! "No service!"
Fred: So, you're saying I can't buy shoes, because I don't have shoes?!
- The short then effectively deconstructs the Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal trope, by having Quick Draw McGraw eventually dress up in the other's clothes to try to get some service. The store owner still doesn't accept his clothing, arguing that his "horse shoes" are just hooves, and saying that he also needs pants. The others attempt to refute his latter statement, while he argues, "Everybody knows: pants! Pants is implied!"
- "Sheep In The Big Cafeteria". All of it.
Employee: This is why I don't eat here.
- Fred, Thundarr and Chicken looking for a parking spot.
- This ad has Hilarious in Hindsight written all over it.
- The Birthday Party.
- Zan and Jana's public-service announcement goes off the rails when Zan starts griping about his superpower: "I could be beaten by a sponge! It wouldn't even have to be an evil sponge!"
- These three videos.
- This video where Ed goes on a date with Daphne.
- In a 2001 commercial, various cartoon stars are calling in sick so they can have time to themselves. As the receptionist gets hoards of calls, we cut to the parking lot, which is completely empty. Because of it, the network runs a 24-hour marathon of The Kwicky Koala Show.
- Space Ghost and Brak's call deserves a mention.
Brak: (falsetto) This is Space Ghost's mother, and Space Ghost can't come in today because he's sick. (normal voice) I think she bought it.
- During the commercial for the 2014 Hall of Games Awards, Gumball suggests to Benson that they should switch names.
- This promo for the 20th anniversary.