Awesome: Cartoon Network
- On a recent series of Halloween commercials, there was a multiple choice question asking what a zombie hand was trying to do. The correct answer was Trying to turn off a nearby radio playing Justin Bieber.
- Their Monday night line up; Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Johnny Test, Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD and Total Drama: World Tour. Win anyone?
- As of 2014, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated is cancelled, Johnny Test is cancelled (but does air in reruns sometimes), Total Drama: World Tour only comes on during the summer, and their Monday night new episodes line-up is now a Thursday night line-up consisting of Teen Titans Go!, Clarence, Steven Universe, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show (though any of those shows are usually rotated out to make room for Adventure Time, Uncle Grandpa, or any new/special series coming out. The mini-series Over the Garden Wall that came on on November 2014 temporarily replaced The Amazing World of Gumball).
- Toonami is back. It's on [adult swim] hours now, but even so, Toonami is back.
- What the network did on its 20th birthday, October 1, 2012. It ran birthday-themed episodes of their favorites past and present, an original music video featuring over 100 characters, the 100th episode of Adventure Time and a special half-hour Regular Show.
- Admit it the "Toon City" Bumpers were awesome, they were like mini crossovers at every commercial break.