Marching Bandit: Now you sit there while I steeeaaaaal your cows.Molly: *watching and doing nothing about it* He's stealing our cows.Goby: Awww rattlesnakes!
- The outside sketch of "The Grumpfish Special!". Highlights include:
Gil: I'm Super Waiter! Da-da-da-daaa! (fanfare plays) (To Nonny) And you're my sidekick, Busboy!Nonny: Da-da-da-daaa. (faltering fanfare plays)
Gil: Hi, I'm waiter, and I'll be your Gil today.
- Gil refusing to go to the kitchen to get the ingredients. "Nonsense! We do it the superhero way! To the Garden of Doom!" *thunderclap*
- Gil getting turned into a pickle.
- The Bond One-Liner near the end, courtesy of Nonny, of all people.
- From that same episode:
- Big Warm Friendly Smile. All of it.
- Nonny sneezing and revealing a dinosaur skeleton.
- The shop sketch in "The Cowgirl Parade!" For starters, Deema makes flirty eyes at Goby, and then there's the meatball...
- "You wanted green leaves and I gave you orange, now let's try again and I'll-eh, nothing rhymes with orange."
- Nonny as the Dragon Master's Assistant.
- The outside sketch of "We Totally Rock!" gives us this exchange:
Oona: (banging on drumset) I totally rock! I totally rock! I...totally...(cut to Rock Mess Lobster silently holding up his fork)(Molly and Oona flee for their lives)
- The dragon from the outside sketch of "Build Me A Building!" He flies around making a derp face.
- "The Spring Chicken is Coming!": "Hi, Miss Butterfly." "Hello, bugs."
- Deema saying emotions out loud in "Who's Gonna Play the Big Bad Wolf?".
- "A mastodon is like a hairy, stinky elephant." Really, the mastodons in general.
- The majority of the little segments with Molly and Gil.
- A lot of Deema's lines could count as this.
- The pop song from "Tooth on the Looth!". Oona does a windmill on guitar, and Nonny outright refuses to smile.