- There's an episode where Becker is invited to a medical conference and is given an invitation for two. Since it's to some tropical locale, all his friends try to convince him that they should be the person he takes:
Bob: Bob would like to go away.Becker: Good. Go away.
- In "Let's Talk About Sex", after Becker's elementary school talk about nutrition has turned into a talk about sex (the kids brought it up), Margaret is getting angry calls from the students' parents.
Margaret: I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. (hangs up as Becker enters) What did you do?Becker: (in the same tone as Margaret) I don't know.
Kenny: My sister says you can't get pregnant the first time you have sex.Becker: Yeah, well, your sister's an idiot.Kenny: That's what my dad says.
- A highlight of said talk:
- Also, Becker trying a couple of times to derail the sex talk back to nutrition, only to give up, to the point of shutting up a kid who did ask about vitamins.
- Linda accidentally booking Becker into a very awkward cruise.
Linda: (to a friend on the phone) It's a WHAT cruise?!... Oh god, please tell me you mean happy!
- After Becker returns, he does his best to avoid the subject at the diner, even lying and claiming to have started a relationship on holiday. However, Linda comes in and apologies for sending him on a gay cruise, sending Reggie, Jake and Bob into hysterics.
- When Chris finds out that Reggie left town right before Becker asked her out and accuses him of dating her On the Rebound. She ends up throwing five glasses of water in his face (the last of which was supplied by a woman at another table) as he digs himself deeper and deeper. Capped off when the waiter appears after she leaves and starts refilling the water pitcher.
Becker: Do I look like I'm thirsty?!
- In one of the last episodes, Becker is hesitant to go on a vacation to the Bahamas with Chris because all of his previous relationships began to go downhill after their first vacations with him. When he finally warms up to the idea since Chris kept bugging him about going, Chris sprains her ankle shortly after they arrive, leading to Becker having a great time and Chris being very miserable, all of it being completely Played for Laughs.
- In one episode, Jake gets a girlfriend who describes literally everything, including sex. When they walk into the diner:
Girlfriend: A strange little man just waved at me and is looking at me in a dirty way.
Jake: Hi Bob.