Funny: Barenaked Ladies
- "Bank Job". That is all.
"But how do you plan for a bank full of nuns?"
- "Why Say Anything Nice?"
"Why'd you put your backpack on
If you won't just take a hike?"
- This Rendition of "King Of Bedside Manor".
- "Crazy" is basically a string of one-liners based around slang for being insane.
"The lights are on but nobody's home
My elevator doesn't go to the top
I'm not playing with a full deck
I've lost my marbles!"
- The "Give me a break" in the background during the bridge of "Stomach vs Heart"
- The end of Enid:
I can get a job, I can pay the phone bills
I can cut the lawn, cut my hair, cut out my cholesterol
I can work overtime, I can work in a mine
I can do it all for you!
But I don't want to!
- "Grade 9".
"Jim: They called me "Chicken Legs" Andy
: They called me "Four Eyes"
Steven: They called me "Fatso"
Tyler: They called me "Buckwheat"
Ed: They called me Eddie.
- On their Live DVD Talk to The Hand, Steven literally eats the mic during a pause in the middle of "Be My Yoko Ono", much to the amusement of everyone.
- "If you think of her as Catherine the Great, then you should be the horse to help her meet her fate."
- "I could hide out under there/I just made you say underwear"
- The entire video for "Odds Are, particularly as it contrasts so spectacularly with the lyrics of the video. There are quite a few bonuses for Rooster Teeth fans, too.
- Their rendition of "Jingle Bells." Few bands but BNL would actually commit to tape the famous "Batman Smells" verse.
- The crowning moment must be when Steven Page starts corpsing in the third chorus due to his voice squeaking from the harsh high-pitched near-falsetto he uses for most of the song.