- Considering Steven Page's known mental illnesses, the Ed Robertson-penned song Crazy is a pretty heartwarming song about how everyone is somewhat unhinged mentally and it really doesn't matter.
"I'm crazy just like you"
- "Light Up My Room" is a song practically made of "aww". When foam on a creek and a tire field that's on fire not only don't damper your spirits, but actually keep them up, you know what you're listening to is the epitome of heartwarming.
- You can't help but feel good listening to If I had $1,000,000
- While the music video is mostly funny and clashes with the lyrics, "Odds Are" is mostly a heartwarming song encouraging you not to miss opportunities in front of you, just because you're scared of things which likely won't happen.
- Heartwarming to the point that the lyrics explain that considering the odds, you have a better chance of falling in love by the time the song ends, than dying in a multitude of horrible ways.
- The entirety of "Did I Say That Out Loud?" definitely qualifies, particularly owing to the video.
- "It's All Been Done", whose lyrics describe a cute little reincarnation love story.
- "When You Dream" is about Page watching his newborn son sleep and wondering what he might be dreaming about. We're talking about a baby that's only a few days old. It's one of the sweetest songs they've ever recorded.
- The band was due to be inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame (by good friend Geddy Lee no less) at the 2018 JUNO Awards. The heartwarming comes in however with Steven Page and Andy Creegan reuniting with the band on stage to perform "One Week" and "If I Had $1000000" for the first time in over a decade, even bringing out the other nominees to sing. Their excitement to be there was evident, looking like a day hadn't passed.