- Pumkin feeding Piderman's Baman thought bubbles before they go on The Journey.
Wanda: "Hmm... Better!"
- When Piderman started getting worried when the "normal" Baman wasn't eating, Wanda thought up a Piderman bubble to feed him.
- Baman in Weirdy Feeling: both his brief existential crisis at the discovery of the aforementioned thought bubbles, and telling Piderman that "I am the mystery..."
- Red Squib's random tantrum at the end of "Ghost Night" while sitting in the basement.
- The short film that Dese Guys make in Drink Da Tee, complete with a random shot of them having a tea party while wearing dresses.
- Any time that Baman performs impossible movements, especially when Red Squib pulls him in Play Da Song or when breaks apart and reassembles himself after oozing out of Piderman's chair in Frow Da Party.
- Baman is being pulled apart by Red Squib. Red Squib grabs Tuba and brings her over to Baman.
Baman: *blushing* Oh, hi Tuba...!
- Its all up to Pumkin to save his friends from Red Squib. After a minute of panicking, he ties it into an origami crane.
Piderman: (stops scraeming) Oh, uh, that's a good job.Baman: Pretty nice. Yeah.(awkward silence until the Red Squib goes back to attacking)
- Dese Guys watching the concert with opera glasses.
- The job that Dese Guys made Baman do in "Fimd Da Job."
Baman (coming out of the basement looking mortified): "I don't wanna talk about it..."
- Dese Guys hijacking the theme song in Weirdy Feeling, then in the next episode's theme song (Squib Week), Baman and Piderman interrupt their own song to look around, just in case.
- The joke in "Tell Da Joke". No seriously. Try not to laugh when you say it out loud.
Baman: What do you get when you eat all da potatoes? They're all gone!