Funny: Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- "The Tale of Laughing in the Dark" has some funny moments.
Josh: You're an idiot, Josh! A plastic dummy can't hurt you. Stop being such a wuss and just do it!
- "Oh I heard of that, they call it 'bozophobia'."
- Wuigi's little sister hits Josh with a trashcan lid.
- When Josh tries to get Zeebo's nose, the clown moved a little, scaring Josh.
- All of Belle the genie's wishes going wrong on "The Tale of the Time Trap."
- Belle revealing that she was the cause of the Titanic sinking (someone back in 1912 wished to go on an exciting vacation), Mt. St. Helens' eruption in 1980 (a kid back then wished he could get out of going camping with his parents), and World War I (a reporter wanted a news story that would make him famous), but not World War II, but she does admire the work that went into it.
- Gilbert Gottfried as DJ Roy on "The Tale of Station 109.1:
- DO NOT KNOCK ON THE WINDOW!!
- "Uh this is an interesting phenomena that's taking place. One person and then there's another one behind them all standing quietly one after the other. How do you suppose that is? IT'S A LINE! THAT'S WHAT IT IS! IT'S A LINE! WHY DON'T YOU TRY WAITING IN THE LINE???!!! Next?"
- "So I made a mistake and almost sent a small boy to his death! So what? None of you have ever done that before?"
- At the end of "Dead Man's Float", we see Kiki put a bag over Stig's head. Tucker then leads him away from the campsite, with the bag still over his head.
- "The Tale of the Night Nurse" when the two girls bake a cake for the ghost Emily, since she died on her birthday. They blow out the candles, sarcastically saying "I wish we could make the ghost appear." Cue the titular nurse popping out of nowhere and the girls dropping the cake. Nikki then orders AJ to clean it up, which she does (all the while licking the icing).
- Kiki's appearance in a girly dress with her hair done. Rather than She Cleans Up Nicely, it looks hilarious. And when she's trying to dramatically start her story, she has to keep adjusting the skirt of her dress.