Funny: Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- "The Tale of Laughing in the Dark" has some funny moments.
Josh: You're an idiot, Josh! A plastic dummy can't hurt you. Stop being such a wuss.
- "Oh I heard of that, they call it 'bozophobia'."
- Wuigi's little sister hits Josh with a trashcan lid.
- When Josh tries to get Zeebo's nose, the clown moved a little, scaring Josh.
- All of Belle the genie's wishes going wrong on "The Tale of the Time Trap."
- Belle revealing that she was the cause of the Titanic sinking, Mt. St. Helens' eruption in 1980, and World War I, but not World War II, but she does admire the work that went into it.
- Gilbert Gottfried as DJ Roy on "The Tale of Station 109.1:
- DO NOT KNOCK ON THE WINDOW!!
- "So I made a mistake and almost sent a small boy to his death! So what? None of you have ever done that before?"
- At the end of "Dead Man's Float", we see Kiki put a bag over Stig's head. Tucker then leads him away from the campsite, with the bag still over his head.