- On Funny Or Die, she competed with Samuel L. Jackson to battle over who had the sadder movie: Django Unchained or Les MisÚrables.
Anne: The star of your movie had his own sitcom on the WB!Anne: I was a Disney Princess because I had long hair. In this movie, all of it gets chopped. With a knife!Sam: It's a fuckin' buzz cut! I haven't had hair since Unbreakable.
- Her lip sync battle performance as Miley Cyrus, complete with wrecking ball, sledgehammer, and tongue.
- For a Saturday Night Live spoof of Homeland, she did a wicked parody of Claire Danes as Carrie Mathison. Perhaps it's more of a burlesque, since while Danes's Carrie is harrowingly fragile, Hathaway's is batshit insane:
Claire: [incredibly tense] What's going on here, David? Are you guys talking about me? [starting to panic] Why are you TALKING about me? [spots Brody, calms down slightly] Oh hi Brody. Are you leaving your wife for me yet I'mjustkiddinghaHAhaha!
[Brody walks away. Carrie watches him go, starts crying and holds out her hands mutely in his direction, sobbing.]Saul: Listen, Carrie, for some reason David doesn't want you to do the interrogation.Carrie: [on the verge of tears] No. David. No. No. David. No. No. David. No. No. No.Saul: ...She makes some good points, David.
- On The Graham Norton Show she shared that in high school she desperately wanted to be seen as sexually experienced, which became especially pathetic when she shouted to her friends "Let's all have an orgy"...pronouncing the word with a hard "g."
- Her interview to promote "Song One" on The Daily Show in 2015.