- The infamous hornet's nest video from Nincompoop-a-Rama.
- The Overly Long Gag of a little girl singing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" (Well, the first few words at least). Bob Saget's reaction is priceless.
- A video was shown featuring a guy "head-butting" horseshoes. The first time, his helmet fell off. The second time, his friend said "Wait, the helmet!"—this show loves Amusing Injuries. It's the loud "DING!" that is heard when the guy is hit by the horseshoe that seals it.
- One time on an episode with the 'slow-mo gizmo' during the Tom Burgeron season they showed a clip with a video camera falling over, not funny in and of itself, until Tom freezes the clip right when the dad while pushing off on his son manages to grab his son's crotch
Tom:Check out the grip! *entire audience erupts* Right now the chance of him ever having grand kids is decreasing exponentially.
- Another episode with the slow-mo gizmo showed three guys riding a couch down a road. And it actually slides down it—until it hits a curb and the guys all fall off of it.
- On one episode, Tom announced that he would introduce the next set of clips in the fashion that they would presented — backwards. He then proceeded to do some gibberish that sounded like talking in reverse, before walking off-set backwards.
- The time when Tom just sat in the audience, this woman is laughing hysterically at him, and that's it. For quite a while. And Tom has the cheek to mouth "I'm not doing anything" towards the camera.
- One episode showed a video in which a child shuts a piano cover down...on his mother's hands.
- One video shows a guy clad in only white underwear jumping into a pool without the ladder, resulting in the pool exploding and all the water flowing against the grass.
Tom: Nothing says "refreshing" like tighty whities and a homemade pool.
- One video showed a sign that said "ADULT VIDEO". The camera then zoomed out to reveal a billboard placed next to it that said "Jesus is watching you"!
- Perhaps the best pinata clip features no violence whatsoever. The children manage to bust open the pinata, only to discover that there's nothing in it. The mother then says "Oh, they don't come with candy? You mean I have to buy it myself?"
- As guys race riding mowers around a farmyard (one crashes into the side of a building after a misguided jump), Tom quips "Call me a snob, but I just never cared for the chase scenes on Green Acres!"
- The entire "Picture Book" montage from the December 4, 2005 episode. Highlights include:
- A girl giving a Groin Attack to her dad with her fist,
- A dad getting slapped while picking up something from a table, then the kid SLAPPING HIM AGAIN,
- A woman falling through a chair,
- A boy sharing his popsicle with his sister, and she sucks off every last bit of it,
- And a bottle rocket failing to go in the sky and instead fly to a kid's crotch.
- Another highlight from the December 4, 2005 episode is the video of a kid opening a model car present. The actual car inside? It was actually a live snake. The kid's reaction to the snake is priceless.
- Another is a girl waking up her dad via Painful Body Waxing.
- A woman, attempting to be sexy while singing karaoke, walks into the camera and makes it fall down and go black.
Tom: She's got the rockstar thing down, both the dos and the don'ts.
- Camera blackness and breakage seems to be a favored aspect of the show, as evident by the end of the December 11, 2005 "If You Don't Love Me (I'll Kill Myself)" montage.
- "When it comes to karaoke, even gravity's a critic." Cue the background behind the guy falling while he tries to sing.
- One video showed a guy working on some wires. When he cut one, the power went out.
Man: Son of a [BLEEP]!
- A kid is shown wearing a dinosaur costume... with the tail stuck in his front. He keeps, ahem, banging on it in order for the tail to get back in its normal position.
- "Watch out! It's a FLABALANCHE!!!!!!!!!"
- In one video, an elderly man introduces a prank in which he places a coyote when they open the machine. The last clip features a woman who refuses to open the lid because she falls for this sort of thing all the time. So she makes her husband open it. She is still visibly alarmed by the jumping coyote.
- "Is it a coincidence that you can't spell 'assembly' without the word......'embly'?
- Tom then introduces the next set of videos by saying that they feature people making "emblies" out of themselves.
- A low-budget school puppet show goes awry, resulting in the simple plastic-pipe stage collapsing. Tom comments: "We now return to PVC Theater...I don't mind when they break the fourth wall — but every wall?"
- A video on their YouTube channel that shows two guys pulling off the infamous Diet Coke + Mentos experiment. The bottle flies up and proceeds to knock the camera man in the face.
- In one video, a girl is shown watching the infamous K-fee zombie car commercial. Her reaction? She throws her phone onto the wall in fear, the kicker being she does it without a scream.
- One recurring clip shows a toddler playing with his toy golf kit. After a bit, his mother asks him if he can play golf like his daddy. He hits a golf ball...and tosses the club with a loud: "DAMN IT!
- One of the show's most memorable moments had a kid jumping up on top of the family's refrigerator in an attempt to, according to Bob's "commentary", to scare his mother in a prank. After realizing that his father was with her, he tried to jump off of the fridge...only for him to get his shorts caught on the the door, causing it to tip over at an angle and having all the food fall out of it. In the end, his Dad had to help him get free.
- A woman approaches her dog with a birthday cake piece, while singing "Happy Birthday". During the song, the dog sits up and knocks the cake plate to the ground, causing the cameraman to burst out laughing. Clip.
- In one of Tom Bergeron's final episodes, Tom spots a woman in the audience who has fallen asleep.
- This gem from Bergeron's last episode as host:
"I've hosted AFV for 15 years. That's half my life." (audience laughs, Bergeron scowls at them)
- There's a clip where a woman is freaking out, screaming and acting like she's being attacked. And she is…by a finch. Then, when the bird flies after her son, she screams "OH GOD! DANNY, RUN!" before yelling at her other son "SAVE YOUR BROTHER!"
Funny / America's Funniest Home Videos
America's Funniest Home Videos pretty much runs on this trope. We'd be taking a whole year trying to find every funny moment, considering that this show is a Long Runner, but here is just a few moments that stick out.