- Any (if not all) of the videos that are essentially mini-movies complete with visual effects.
- The "Giant Baby" video.
- One video involved a man and his son building a rotating set to make the illusion of pouring a drink upside down (IE: Making it look like the liquid was flowing up instead of down). Bergeron joked "Who are these people, and why don't they have a three-picture deal?"
- One video had a kid throw a basketball over a house and right through the basketball hoop on the other side.
- Many basketball trick shots on the show are this.
- At least one unlikely contestant outsnarking the host.
(The video was about a fisherman whose catch gets stolen by a wild bear)
Bob Saget: "Why did you run after the bear?!"
Guy: "I had to get back the lure. That lure is so good you can even catch bears with it."
- One video showed a guy, while riding up the Eiffel Tower in Paris, throwing an airplane down onto the road, which is far, far away from the Eiffel Tower. The kicker is that the airplane makes it and it doesn't get broken at all.
- Another one showed a gymnast who accidentally knocked her body on a pole while spinning on it, but she continues anyway.