This game provides adorable examples of:
- Anti-Air: Sniper Ninjas.
- AnIceNinja: White Ninjas.
- Authority in Name Only: The Mayor, who is rather like the Mayor in The Powerpuff Girls.
- Boring but Practical: the basic Wee Ninja is very useful for its balanced stats and immunity to negative statuses.
- Easy-Mode Mockery: Failing a mission a few times will unlock Easy Mode for that mission, which can only reward the rank of "E"
- Elite Mooks: Area bosses are basically unique and more powerful versions of lesser demons.
- It's Easy, so It Sucks: Actually not that easy, but not particularly hard, either (sans a few of those one levels).
- It's Short, so It Sucks: The main criticism about this game. If you didn't get this game at budget price, you're going to feel a bit ripped off.
- Mighty Glacier: The Anti-Ninjas
- Ninja: Duh.
- Old Master: Ol' Master Ninja
- Salary Man: An early type of Devil that moves fast becuase it has dranken a lot of coffee and is late for work.
- Shout-Out: What!? Over 9,000!?
- Tower Defense Game: In spirit. The Ninjas fight , some of which hand-to hand, but Ninjas are not allowed to walk far from their homes(the towers) and enemies are relegated to a handful of set paths
- Also, the Anti-Ninja units, which, to quote the game, "forgo stealth in favor of strength", are bright orange.
- Squee: Just look at them, don't you wanna hug them and squeeze them and take them home???
- Treacherous Advisor: Actually NAMED Evil Advisor Ninja...