- Any time Mozart laughs, especially when he does so when he can't think of anything to say.
- The death of Salieri's father is Played for Laughs, almost crossing into Lemony Narrator territory.
- "Grazie, Signore."
- The parody of Don Giovanni, complete with a dove flying right out a horse's ass.
"I'm a famous horseman!""And we're a famous horse!"
- When the Emperor asks Mozart to name them a German virtue and he names 'love'. The entire bit that follows:
Salieri: (sarcastically) Oh love! Well of course, In Italy, we know nothing about love!(Salieri, Kappelmeister Bono and Orsini-Rosenberg laugh)Mozart: (Completely serious look on his face) No, I don't think you do. I mean, watching Italian opera — all those male sopranos screeching, stupid fat couples rolling their eyes around. That's not love, it's just just just just ... rubbish!(Kappelmeister Bono giggles nervously until Orsini-Rosenberg shoots him a withering look)
- The little dance and the raspberry that Mozart blows at the portrait of his father, accompanied by the silly-sounding music that is the The Magic Flute Overture.
- Mozart's joking around with Constanze in the banquet room at the beginning of the film.
Mozart: Here, everything goes backwards. People walk backwards, dance backwards, sing backwards, and even talk backwards.Constanze: That's stupid.Mozart: Why? People fart backwards?Constanze: Oh haw haw haw.Mozart: (Crazy high-pitched laugh)
- Mozart starts a backwards talking game, in which he declares his love for her and asks her to marry him. His third backwards message is "Tihs ym tae."
- When Salieri is first trying to find Mozart, he notices some waiters passing by with some chocolates, and immediately abandons his search for Mozart, and follows them with a perfect "Oh, I'm getting me some of that" face.
- The scene where the Emperor attends the Marriage of Figaro rehearsal and the Oh Crap! expression building on his face when he is gradually explained and reminded that he himself prohibited ballet in Mozart's opera.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.