- Most of the time "Wolfie" and "Stanzie" are together. You forgive Mozart a lot for how dear they are to each other.
- When Mozart is dying, and apologises to Salieri for mocking him in a moment of friendship, acknowledging that he was a jackass. Salieri may be a cold, murderous elitist, but you can see on his face that the apology means a lot, and that he truly did admire Mozart.
- Mozart getting a few final moments with Stanzie and his son.
- In a moment of Meta-irony, when F. Murray Abraham won Oscar for his performance, he announced that he wished Tom Hulce, also nominated in the same category, had stood next to him.
- Another meta-example, whilst filming in (Communist) Prague on the 4th July, during the filming of an opera scene, American flags came from the flies and 300 of the extras began singing "Star-Spangled Banner" to the homesick American cast and crew.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.