- After Lex catches Miller exploring the abandoned whaling station on his own, she can't resist teasing him about being startled by a penguin.
Lex: Careful. They bite.
- When the team finds the Predators' shoulder cannons. Stafford isn't very happy that the experts in archeology brought on the mission specifically to identify any strange or unusual artifacts can't identify the cannons.
Miller: Well, yeah, it is a good thing, cos' this is like finding Moses' DVD collection.
- For his part, Miller can't help but quip.
- While moving through the pyramid looking for Scar (the surviving Predator), Alexa jokingly asks Sebastian "How do you say 'scared shitless' in Italian?" He answers with "Non vedo l'ora di uscire da questa piramide con te, perché mi sto cagando addosso...More or less."
- Translated, that means "I can't wait to get out of this pyramid with you, because I'm shitting myself."
- The expression on Scar's face after the Alien Queen survives his use of It's the Only Way to Be Sure. He doesn't actually say "You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!," but he might as well have.
- In the novelization, Lex's reaction to Scar starting to strip off his body armor in front of her.
Lex: Whoa, slow down, tiger.
- Especially funny when she ponders about Scar having his own masculine temper, belonging to the "strong, silent type".
- The DVD commercials for AVP: Requiem, showcasing the Xenomorph and the Predator "battling" in a ping-pong match, arguing over who ate a piece of cake, a poker match, a match over the last pizza slice, who gets to take a shower, and even playing soccer.