- Parker as the three survivors prepare to detonate the Nostromo
If we don't' get out of here in 10 minutes we won't need no rocket to fly through space!
- The Brick Joke over Jones the cat. When they go searching for the infant Chest Burster, Parker, Brett and Ripley get startled by Jones. With Brett not catching him, because it wasn't the Chest Burster. Parker berating Brett at first, but going into hysterical laughter when Brett said it was only Jones, which causes them all to laugh. When Brett goes to look for Jones, it seems like Jones is only being a jerk, hissing and not moving from its spot. However it becomes scary when the alien now grown is behind Brett before his demise. The cat is never seen again until near the end, when Ripley has to race against both the countdown and the alien before the ship blows.
- A bit dark but at the beginning of the infamous chest burster scene, Kane begins choking but Parker tells him the food isn't that bad.
- The scene where Brett's Verbal Tic is discussed.
- When Ripley finally shuts down Ash's decapitated head, his face is stuck in a shit-eating grin.
The Kenner Comic book series
- The comics had some hilarious artwork (Apone thinking, "What a jerk!" when his mouth looks like it's broken), and even funnier out-of-charachter one liners and quotes:
Ripley (when facing a giant facehugger): HUG THIS!Apone: Monster rhinos?!?Atax: So-how do you like your eggs, queenie? Scrambled, of fried? Howzabout scrambled?Bishop: Everything's cool...for now!