- Surely if Luffy is made entirely of rubber his asshole could take any kind of abuse.
- Friction burns?
- There are giants in the One Piece world.
- Luffy's parents were a test tube and a rubber band. So how could they have named him?
Zoro: Yeah dude, don't bother. I got dinosaurs and Rihanna last time.
- Given Luffy's Multiple-Choice Past, I wouldn't take any claims of parentage at face value.
- Not to mention he's canonically an Unreliable Narrator. Just ask Zoro:
- Nami having her info redacted for Man in a Box 2, considering it was a snuff film involving zoophilia.
- Well, Man-in-a-box probably thought that Luffy and co. were animal shaggers (because Luffy added horse penises in the ship) and Nami was probably made the object of fornication, it wouldn't be surprising that she redacted her info just to dissociate herself from it.
Fridge / None Piece