YMMV: None Piece
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Luffy and Zoro's battle of the beards at the end of Episode 4. Not that it's particularly unusual by this series' standards, but most of the show's other weirdness is at least somewhat relevant to the plot.
- Bizarro Episode: Episode 5, a Cross Over with Code MENT that somehow manages to be ten times as trippy as both shows put together. It was so bugfuck insane they later did a second episode 5 and relabeled the first one as "fanfic mode."
- Cross the Line Twice: Taco day. It's both horribly disturbing and hilarious with the payoff.
- Holy Shit Quotient: More like What The Fuck Quotient, but it's pretty damn high.
- Mohji has a spastic colon.
- "I'd suck a fart out of her ass!"
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: One Piece on a mixture of cocaine and acid and god-knows-what (probably meth), but it's pretty damn funny.
- And the "real" version of episode 5 is that on a hangover.