A 2007 Japanese Film about a very cute college girl, Ami, who seeks vengeance for her slain little brother, in the most gruesome and awesome ways imaginable. Yoshihiro Nishimura did the gore effects for this movie before going on to direct Tokyo Gore Police.
This film provides examples of:
- Defeat Means Friendship: The only way for Ami to gain Miki's trust is through an arm wrestling challenge in what Miki had defined a "Battle between people who have lost beloved ones". While it's not exactly an official therapeutic procedure, it seems to work.
- High-Pressure Blood: So much so that it makes one wonder how those who aren't killed instantly manage to do anything else.
- Overdrawn at the Blood Bank: Enough blood is shed in this move to supply the Red Cross for 10 years.
- Sailor Fuku: Ami dons a schoolgirl's uniform for pretty much the whole movie.
- Sequel Hook: Albeit one that was never elaborated on. There was a sequel, but it was In-Name-Only.
- Training Montage: provided with also some shots of the weapon under construction which will later be used by Ami