Set in a Crap Sack World
, a cyberized woman seeks Revenge
against those who hurt her. There was a second film made named Bloody Battle
, and both films were released on one disc in the UK.
Tropes appearing in these films:
- After the End: Takes place after an unspecified disaster. We get a few effects shots of ruined skyscrapers, and most of the interiors are deserted offices and factories.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: Zig-zagged. When the Jack Brothers mutilated Milly, they didn't touch her face, even though she bit one of them on the face and left a scar. All of her injuries are hidden by her clothes.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: In an odd way.
- Bloody Hilarious: Generally serious, but there are a few lighter moments.
- One villain slips in a pool of blood and falls over when chasing Milly.
- A small, cute dog eats the pile of steak mentioned below.
- Body Horror: Well, this is a horror film.
- For the Evulz: Why the Jack Brothers mutilated Milly and murdered her family. They wanted to kill someone, and she was nearest.
- Gorn: High-Pressure Blood sprays all over the place.
- Gory Discretion Shot: We don't see Milly chopping up a villain while they stand face-to-face. We just see a pile of chopped steak appearing at his feet.
- Gratuitous English: Milly writes Welcome on the door of an abandoned office block in which she plans to face her pursuers. Using a mook's severed hand as a pen.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: Not without some finesse.
- Twenty Minutes into the Future: Set in "20XX"