Fanfic Recs: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here. These are recommendations made by Tropers for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
the spell that you've created by peskyfeelings
Authors, and WebsitesNone yet. Dennis and Dee Go All the Way by stoney321
- Recommended by Yoyoddd
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Mac and Charlie try to convince Dennis and Dee to have sex with each other for ten thousand dollars, while Frank decides to film and sell it as a prison porno.
- Comments: It's so well written it could easily be an episode of the show. Takes place between season 4 and 5.
- Recommended by major-kumquat
- Status: Complete (one-shot)
- Synopsis: After Mac Day, a drunken Dennis confronts his best friend with regards to the latter's very obvious crush.
- Comments: An excellent bit of writing that takes a look at the messed-up relationship between Mac and Dennis. It's got angst, humor and violence, and it's very, very in-character (Mac's ridiculous thought processes are spot-on). Also features a cameo by Rickety Cricket. Set post-"Mac Day".