This fanfic provides examples of:
- Animorphism and Humanity Ensues: Apparently, the creation of the Human Millipede involves this."Oh no we are humen!" Said milipeeeds.
"Oh no we are millipeds!" Said humens.
- Calling Your Attacks: The Humen Miliped rescues Heiter from the Men In Black by yelling "GLACIER RETREAT!" which for some reason causes the MIB agent to explode.
- Crack Fic: Boy howdy.
- Cross Over: The story is posted in the Lilo & Stitch category of fanfiction.net, yet is about the movie The Human Centipede and the main antagonists are the Men In Black.
- However... according to the last line of the story...
- Department of Redundancy Department: Dr. Scientist
- Faking the Dead: The "Doktor Scientist" at the end of the movie.
- Misaimed Fandom: Either that, or the author has never seen The Human Centipede or Men In Black.
- Well, that or it's not remotely supposed to be a serious fanfic — seeing as the author describes herself on her profile as a "a haf goast haf vampeir haf gurl wif ma pet gohst unikorn Spunky" and goes by the handle Sue Mary, that looks to be the case.
- One suggestion: The author wrote a completely crazy, over-the-top "fanfiction" story as a means to cope with the squickness of the movie.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: The entire story, the first sentence for example, is: "Doktor scientist got oot of poop water becuz he wasntnot reely dead by only trick to fools police."
- Sequel Hook: "So they movinged to Hayee wif Liio and Sitch to go with board surfing and Doktor golt ideans for an experiment centipede maybe seekwill crossvover wif Lilo and Stitch in futer?"
Vendar: I can not seel you this item1
- To World of Warcraft. "So Doktor scientis did daily quest to get hid rep up to essalted and buy anyway."
- To Half-Life: Full Life Consequences, with the references to "humens" and Doktor Scientist and the MIB's fight "for life and death".
- Don't forget that they do the 'I can't give you my license officer' routine.
- Troll Fic: WE HOPE...
- Villain Protagonist: Doktor Scientist is for the most part portrayed as a hero who loves his humen milipeeed creation, though a "vendar" does say that he cannot sell Heiter anything "Cuz u r a bad doktor scintist."
- World of Chaos: Basically follows the same logic as Axe Cop, only without the justification of being written by a small child. We think.