Fan Fic / Sherlock Homes Vs Jack The Ripper
Sherlock Homes vs. Jack the Ripper
(fanfiction.net link removed, see on the archive on gdocs
) is yet another story by "author" Sue Mary
. Based on the "3009" adaptation of Sherlock Holmes
, it follows the world's greatest detective taking on Jack the Ripper
It begins with Sherlock and Watson "solving criem" in the comfort of their own home until Watson reads that Jack the Ripper is killing people (including his wife
). They team up with a werewolf named Jacob
(lol) to investigate a hunted mansion where Jick Ripper supposedly lives. Things only go downhill from there as Shertock battles such foes as a zombified Albert Einstein
and a Tryanonosauros Reks
. Can they save the "city of Englond" from Jack the Riper's horror?
See also, The Huemn Ceniped 2 The Humen Milipede
and TEH SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS
for more of Sue Mary's "stories".
Do not confuse with the Frogwares game Sherlock Holmes Versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Homes vs. Jack the Ripper provides examples of the following tropes:
- Aliens and Monsters: Sherlock and Watson battle wear-wolves, dinosaurs, and even a zombified Albert Einstein.
- Bring My Brown Pants: When Watson first sees the haunted mansion, he "poppied his pants".
- Also when he poops so much his pants "exlodd."
- Card-Carrying Villain: Jacob is secretly working for Jack the Ripper only because Sue Mary is "on team Edwin".
- Jack the Ripper seems to be this, too.
- Crack Fic: We hope it's intentional...
- Dramatic Reading: Found here.
- Funetik Aksent: "rited", "frend", "screemed" and more adorn the story's choice words.
- Gasshole: Watson farted louder than the sun, and it was sooooo stonky!
- Heroes Prefer Swords: The only weapons Sherlock uses in the story are his fists and "Xcalibar".
- Laugh Track: Whenever Watson does something stupid, "da audience laffs".
- Serial Escalation: The entire story.
- She Is the King: possibly. The story is set during Victoria's reign, and the King is never referred to with male pronouns.