I am NOT a MarySue provides examples of:
- Canon Defilement: Leggieluver123, the In-Universe author of Sornif, defiles The Lord of the Rings.
- "Groundhog Day" Loop: The Lord of the Rings is stuck in a loop. After Frodo and company finish the quest, time loops back, and they must do the quest again, but with a new Tenth Walker in the company. The characters forget about the loop as time resets their memories.
- Harem Seeker: Sornif would get Legolas, Aragorn, and Faramir, because her author Leggieluver123 has "fallen in lust" with those three men.
- Outdoor Bath Peeping: Leggieluver123 writes a story where Legolas finds the main character, Sornif, in a stream, and stares at her naked beauty. "Secretly though, she was pleased." But when Caroline falls into the story and becomes Sornif, she is much less pleased to be in this scene.
- Out of Character: The In-Universe explanation is that the fan author makes a Possession Sue, and locks away the canon character in a hall.
- Pinch Me: When Caroline becomes Sornif, she tries to wake herself as in The Wizard of Oz, by bumping her heels and saying "There's no place like home!", but it was not a dream.
- Rouge Angles of Satin: Where am I? is made from spelling errors.Sornif entred the felid in the midle of the caltse liek stucrtrue, It wsa opne liek an egales wings. Their weer chiars in an crilce on a ston fllore. It wsA great adn big.
- Show Within a Show: Story Within a Story. Caroline falls into Where am I? by Leggieluver123.
- Trapped in TV Land: Trapped in Fan Fiction Land. Caroline, in the role of Sornif, intends to escape by restoring Canon, as Sornif is not a canon character.