Fan Fic / Fang Vice Addiction
"Fang Vice Addiction
" is a Negima epic by Traingham. The tale picks up some time before the Festival Arc in the manga and focuses on the resulting consequences of Negi being turned into a vampire by Evangeline McDowell. While the story seems to remain faithful to the events of the manga early on, the author throws in twists in later chapters that really manage to screw up the flow of things. It eventually culminates into its own sequel called "By Your Enrapture
The writing in the early chapters manage to carry the story, but it isn't until the Mahora festival comes in that the writing actually begins to take on its own art. The narrative is pretty unique too.
There appear to be influences from "Vampire: The Masquerade
" if you squint really hard.
It is now being rewritten with two chapters as of now named "Fang Vice Addiction Pureblood Edition
Add tropes as you see them.
- Arch-Enemy: Dorothy Summers is this to Evangeline.
- Berserk Button:
- You don't want to call Evangeline a monster.
- Don't make a pass at Negi in front of Chachazero. Just don't.
- Character Development: Reina Trepes gets her own chapter for this purpose.
- Chick Magnet: Negi, of course. So much that its implied in one chapter that in the future mistresses wage wars for his hand in marriage.
- Cliffhanger: To the point of annoyance due to long delays between each chapter.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Basically the premise of the fic.
- Demonic Possession: Chao gets possessed by Dorothy after attempting to take her down with a kamikaze attack.
- First-Episode Spoiler: Happens a LOT in 'FVA'. Some segments turn out to be scenes from the sequel with no explanation why.
- Hilarity Ensues: Chachazero becomes Negi's familiar in place of Chamo. It turns out that she has a thing for him.
- Mind Probe: It's been shown that Evangeline is capable of doing this to Negi.
- Mind Rape: What happens to Takane sometime after she gets bitten by Negi.
- Split Personality: If you become a vampire you end up developing this and both personalities are fully aware of each other.